- March 2016 - Recipient of the Red Cross Real Heroes Youth Samaritan Award
- October 2014 - Recipient Keds Brave Life "Change Your Community, Change Your World" grant
- September 2014 - National Winner Youth Service America "Summer of Service Award"
- June 2014 - National Semifinalist Peace First Prize
- April 2014 - National Semifinalist USA Today "Most Inspirational Athlete"
- February 2014 - President's Volunteer Service Award
- February 2014 - Distinguished Finalist Prudential Spirit of Community Award
- January 2014 - "Daily Point of Light" Honoree
- 2013-14 National Titleholder "Teen Miss Heart of Global United"
- April 2013 - National Winner - Montage Hotels $10K College Scholarship
- Spring 2013 - Regional Winner - "Sharing the Spotlight Award" - Spotlight Dance
- November 2012 - Youth Philanthropist of the Year Award
- September 2012 - Jefferson Award for Public Service
- 2012 National “Sharing the Spotlight” Scholarship Award - Spotlight Dance
- 2012 “Katharine's Wish” Fund Established
- 2011 Student of the Month
- 2011 Eau Claire Optimists’ "Youth Appreciation Award"
- 2010 Kohl's "Kids Who Care"
- 2009 JDRF “Children’s Congress” Delegate
- 2008 - Present “Golden Sneaker” Fundraising Award
Katharine was humbled to be named the 2016 "Youth Good Samaritan" by the northwest Wisconsin chapter of the American Red Cross for her work with Katharine's Wish. Watch the video
Katharine was selected as one of 50 national winners of a $1,000 Keds Brave Life "Change Your Community, Change Your World" grant. Read More
Katharine was the recipient of a $1,000 grant to Katharine's Wish from YSA.org. Read More
Katharine was a national semifinalist for the Peace First Prize - Creating the next generation of peace makers. Read More
Katharine was in the top 30 out of 100 national athletes selected to compete for the "Most Inspirational Athlete". Read More
Premiere volunteer awards program encouraging U.S. citizens, through presidential recognition, to live a life of service. Read More
Honoring young people for outstanding volunteer service to their communities. Read More
Celebrating the power of the individual to spark change and improve the world. Read More
Preteen/Teen Personality Winner, Donation to Katharine's Wish organization, "Onstage" Question Winner. A pageant organization dedicated to community service and volunteerism with a special focus on pediatric cancer charities. "Where true beauty shines from the inside, out." Read More
Montage "Memory Maker Award" for young humanitarians - Montage Hotels Read More
Regional winner of the Sharing the Spotlight Award for excellence in dance and community service. Read More
Katharine was the recipient of the 2012 "Youth Philanthropist of the Year" award from the Chippewa Valley Fund Raising Professionals for her work with Katharine's Wish. Watch the Video
The Jefferson Awards are a prestigious national recognition system honoring community and public service in America. The Jefferson Awards are presented on two levels: national and local. They began in 1972 to create a Nobel Prize for public service. Today, their primary purpose is to serve as a "Call to Action for Volunteers" in local communities. Read More
Excellence in dance and community service. Read More
“Katharine’s Wish” donor-advised fund established with the Eau Claire Community Foundation making Katie the youngest member to create a fund in the Foundation’s 15-year history. Read More
2011 "Student of the Month" at South Middle School in Eau Claire, Wisconsin. Read More
The Eau Claire Optimist Club's motto is “Bringing Out the Best in Kids” and do their part through community service programs. Optimists have the unique flexibility to serve the youth of their community in any way they see fit. Optimist Clubs see a need in their community and react to it. Read More
Kohl’s Regional Winner: “Kids Who Care” College Scholarship for community service. Read More
1 of 3 WI delegates – met with President Obama at the White House, attended Senate hearing with Mary Tyler Moore, Nick Jonas and Sugar Ray Leonard. Lobbied members of Congress for renewed funding of the special diabetes project. Read More
“Golden Sneaker” Fundraising Award/JDRF Walk to Cure Diabetes. Read More